- Your ticket to graduate is free-of-charge.
- Guest tickets for all ceremonies are priced at £25 per person.
- You will be able to book two guest tickets initially and indicate whether you would be interested in purchasing extra tickets, should they become available (see Extra Guest Tickets section below for more information).
- Tickets for all ceremonies are subject to availability. Queen Mary University of London reserves the right to withdraw tickets from sale before the booking deadline, if necessary. You are strongly advised to book as early as possible.
- Tickets will not be sent to you in advance - you will collect your tickets on the day of the ceremony when you arrive at at Mile End Campus. The location of the ticket collection desk will be confirmed at a later date.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making a booking for any ceremony, you and all ticket-holders agree to the Terms & Conditions displayed on the following page.
What your ticket includes:
- Entry to the Graduation Ceremony in the Great Hall at Mile End.
- A souvenir ceremony programme for each ticket-holder.
- Entry to the reception held after the ceremony in the Octagon where drinks and food is served.
Children under 5:
Please note that ceremonies are not suitable for children under the age of five and they will not be allowed the Great Hall. Adults accompanying young children can watch the ceremony in the Live Relay Theatre on a big screen. If you wish to watch the ceremony on the screen, the adult will require a ticket in order to then attend the post-ceremony drinks reception in the Octagon. These tickets are offered at the reduced price of £15 and allows entry for ONE adult plus up to two children under 5 years of age. These tickets are available for purchase when you book your tickets online and also on the day at the Information Point.
Extra Guest Tickets:
When you book your tickets, you will be able to indicate whether or not you would be interested in purchasing more than two guest tickets, should they be available.
When booking closes the Events & Ceremonies Team will establish if there are any spare seats available in your ceremony. If extra tickets are available, they will be offered to those who indicated a requirement for extra tickets. If extra tickets are available you will be emailed with advance notice of when the extra tickets will be put on sale. They will be sold on a first come, first served basis when the booking system re-opens, so everyone will have the same chance to buy extra tickets when they are made available.
Extra tickets are not guaranteed and you should not make travel arrangements for guests who do not have confirmed ceremony tickets. Queen Mary University of London will not reimburse any money you spend on travel, accommodation or other costs associated with guests who are subsequently not able to attend due to lack of extra tickets.
If you believe you are eligible to attend the summer ceremonies and have not received an email with instructions on how to confirm your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please ensure you include the following information:
- Full name
- Student number
- School you are graduating from
- Degree you are graduating with