QMUL and Europe menu

EU referendum immigration FAQs

These FAQs deal with making an application for permanent residence or naturalisation as a British Citizen. The information has been provided by our lawyer based on questions raised by staff in an application workshop. We are running further workshops and briefing sessions in May, and will make the supporting materials from these available afterwards. Use the links below to navigate to the relevant section.

EEA Qualified Person applications

EEA Permanent Residence applications

Naturalisation as a British citizen

Further information

Bookmark and Share
Return to top