Dr K Akhtar, email@example.com
Mr P Bates, firstname.lastname@example.org
This module will cover the pathophysiology of spine, nerve and spinal Cord injury.
- To critically evaluate the principles of diagnosis and treatment for patients with spine, nerve and spinal cord injuries.
- Describe the mechanisms and dysfunction inherent to spinal cord and nerve injuries and
- Outline the key elements of their management.
Summative assessments occur weekly, and for each module will comprise of:
- Multiple choice questions (MCQ) – Percentage weighting 20%
- Written assignment of 1500 words (+-10%) – Percentage weighting 80% - minimum pass mark of 50%