Many alumni give up their free time to help the university by assisting at recruitment fairs for prospective students, providing careers advice to current students, giving lectures and talks or attending professional networking events.
How you can help
- Let us know if you would like to help current students with careers advice
- Encourage your friends to join the Queen Mary Alumni Network
- If you live outside of the UK, join your local group and help to promote Queen Mary to prospective students
- If you live overseas and graduated within the last three years become an International Alumni Ambassador
- Help with our student recruitment programme by telling us how your degree has helped you with your career by completing an Alumni Profile
- Send your news for QUAD or Barts and The London Chronicle
- If you are already a member, remember to keep us informed of your up-to-date contact details.
If you would like to help with future events, please contact the Development Directorate.
Incorporated by Royal Charter as Queen Mary & Westfield College, University of London