Once you have finished your fundraising, had loads of fun and collected all of your sponsorship, please send all donations and forms back into us. When we receive your money we will bank it and issue you with an acknowledgement of receipt by email.
Cash and cheques:
- Cheques should be made payable to Queen Mary University of London Foundation. Please send these back to us at the below address along with a completed Annual Fund Gift form [PDF 75KB].
- Cash – Please do not send cash in the post. If you receive cash, you can pop into our office (E116 Queens’ Building) and hand it over to us in person. Alternatively, you can deposit it in your bank and send us a personal cheque with a completed copy of the Annual Fund Gift form [PDF 75KB].
- Cheques made payable to you - You should deposit these in your bank and forward a personal cheque to the Development Directorate with a completed copy of the Annual Fund Gift form [PDF 75KB].
Credit and Debit cards:
- You can pay in your fundraising by filling in the card details section of the Annual Fund Gift form [PDF 75KB] or call 020 7882 6429 to make a payment over the phone.
- You can set up a JustGiving page to allow donors to donate directly using credit/debit card.
- Please return all completed sponsorship forms to us with your money raised along with a donation form, so we can claim Gift Aid. That means we can increase the donations by over a quarter.
Send everything to:
Development and Alumni Directorate (E116)
Queen Mary University of London
Mile End Road
If you have any further questions please contact us on email@example.com or 020 7882 6429.