Your gift to the Annual Fund is really important.
Why? Because gifts of all sizes add up. That's how an annual fund works! It takes thousands of donors giving what they can to help QMUL provide opportunities that simply wouldn't be available otherwise. Participation at any level is crucial to the success of the Annual Fund, and gifts of all sizes are welcome.
Six ways you can get involved with the Annual Fund campaign
- You can make a personal donation online. This is the quickest and easiest way to get involved.
- You can download our gift form and return it to the Development and Alumni Directorate at the address below.
- You can call us on 020 7882 6429 to make a donation securely over the phone.
- To put the 'fun' into fundraising you could organise an event to raise money for the Annual Fund. To help and inspire you, we've created a fundraising pack full of ideas and guidance.
- You could challenge yourself. Would you be willing to give something up for a month and give the money you've saved to our students? Are you planning a run, bike ride or something else which you could ask your friends to sponsor you?
You can register on our JustGiving site so your friends and family can sponsor you.
- Lastly, please don't be shy about your support! Spread the word amongst your friends to see if they will join you in supporting us.
On behalf of everyone who has benefitted from the Annual Fund, thank you for your support!
- Find out how your gift helps