Reunions are becoming more and more popular but where do you start?
Where is everyone now?
How do I go about getting in touch with lost friends?
We can help you: from finding your contemporaries to booking a room on campus and getting your former department staff to attend the event.
If you cannot think of when to hold your reunion, you can always bring your party to our annual alumni events: the London Hospital Dental Clinical Meeting which is traditionally held in late February/early March or the Alumni Reunion Weekend held in the autumn at the beginning of October.
For more information on how we can help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips on how to organise your own bespoke reunion
- Plan 12-18 months ahead
- Choose a date (most people use their 5, 10, 25, 30, 40, 50-year anniversary of graduating)
- Put together a working team
- Draw up a plan for finding your lost contemporaries
- Decide on the type of event and venue
- Decide whether spouses/partners will be invited
- Prepare estimated costs and set a ticket price if applicable
- Contact your academic department
- Get in touch with the Alumni Relations and Fundraising Office and request our Organising a Reunion guidelines
For further information about organising a reunion for your contemporaries, please contact the Alumni Relations and Fundraising Office.
Incorporated by Royal Charter as Queen Mary & Westfield College, University of London