The magazine contains news and features about what is happening at Queen Mary, interviews with alumni and a digest of news from alumni.
- QMA - Issue 3, Spring 2016
- QMA - Issue 2, Spring 2015: featuring an interview with alumnus Professor Mark Caulfield, Co-director of the William Harvey Institute, and Alumni in the Spotlight
- QMA - Issue 1, Spring 2014: featuring an interview with recent graduate, Emily Yates (BA English, 2013), celebrating the Mile End Group's tenth anniversary, as well as a digest of alumni news
- QUAD - Issue 17, 2009: featuring an interview with Martin Uden (Law, 1976), British Ambassador to the Republic of Korea [PDF 843 KB]
- QUAD - Issue 16, 2007: featuring TV Chef and Chief Executive of Fuge Foods, Ching-He Huang (QMC, Economics 1999) [PDF 634 KB]
- QUAD - Issue 15, 2006: featuring an interview with BG Chief Executive, Frank Chapman (QMC, Mechanical Engineering 1974) [PDF 648 KB]