Free bike maintenance and cycle freebies at QMUL- 27th January and 10th February
27 January 2015
London Cycling Campaign are delivering ‘London by Cycle’ - a series of pop-up-style events to get more people enjoying the benefits of cycling across London. All activities are free to students and staff.
Event Day 1 takes place at QMUL on Tuesday 27 January in Library Square at the Mile End campus. It will be a small warm-up event, to let people know about the upcoming main event and what will be available.
Event Day 2 is the larger main event on Tuesday 10 February also in Library Square at the Mile End campus. Activities include:
• London Cycling Mechanic - checks and repairs for your bike
• London Cycling Sessions - get more confident or learn how to ride
• Get into cycling talk - find out where to start
• Lunchtime maintenance session - find out how to look after your bike
• Route planning advice - learn the lovely back road routes where the air is cleaner!
• Bike try-outs - pick your favourite and take it for a spin
Find out more on the London Cycling Campaign website.